Work with us
Shopping Centre Management AssistantBack
Shopping Centre Management Assistant wanted to be included in the Real Estate Management Office staff.
The Assistant will initially work alongside the management figures already present in the structure, so that he or she can master the necessary corporate working procedures for the control of the operation and promotion of the Shopping Malls.
– Degree or high school diploma;
– mastery of IT tools;
– Office, Outlook, Word and Excel package;
– aptitude for external relations (Customers and Suppliers), mediation role, problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills;
– ability to manage services; tenders, contracts, orders, quality control;
– willingness to be mobile throughout the territory, using Company vehicles.
A meritocratic environment, effective tools, training and the possibility to develop skills and roles of increasing responsibility.
The national employment contract for the trade sector with fixed-term employment is applied.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates interested in a specific position can send their curriculum vitae, with the authorization to the treatment of the personal data to the senses of the D.L.196/2003, by filling in the following form, indicating the desired role in the appropriate field.
The curriculum vitae will be evaluated and considered only if sent using the dedicated channel.
If sent to other addresses on the site, the same will not be evaluated and will be immediately deleted.
The selection is for both sexes.