Work with us
Co-ordinator of the Condominium Management OfficeBack
This resource will work in the company staff dedicated to the management/administration of the condominium and, for those that are its own functions as coordinator, will report directly to the Legal Representative / CEO of the Group Company that has taken office by the Shareholders’ Meeting pursuant to Law no. 220 of 11 December 2012, as amended and supplemented, introduced by Decree Law no. 145 of 23 December 2013.
– Degree in legal or, subordinately, economic disciplines;
– interpersonal skills, personal flexibility, willingness to travel in Italy;
– mastery of IT tools; Office, Outlook, Word, Excel package.
They constitute preferential elements:
– certificate of professional qualification to the role pursuant to Ministerial Decree 140/2014;
– previous direct experience in the role or activities in condominium administration offices;
– proven skills in the conduct and verbalisation of Condominium Meetings;
– knowledge of Danea condominium software;
– knowledge of the English language.
Meritocratic environment, effective tools, training and opportunities to develop skills and roles of increasing responsibility.
Place of work: Novara Recruitment of fixed-term national employment contract trade sector.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Candidates interested in a specific position can send their curriculum vitae, with the authorization to the treatment of the personal data to the senses of the D.L.196/2003, by filling in the following form, indicating the desired role in the appropriate field.
The curriculum vitae will be evaluated and considered only if sent using the dedicated channel.
If sent to other addresses on the site, the same will not be evaluated and will be immediately deleted.
The selection is for both sexes.